We want to invite you to join the 22nd Achievement League’s Season!
Championships Entry Form
|DATES:||November 5 – Due October 1
January 28 – Due December 27
February 11 – Due January 6
March 11 – Championships – Due February 4
5411 Jedmed Court, St. Louis, MO 63129
|COMPETITION LEVELS:||Levels 1 thru 4, Xcel Bronze & Silver non sanctioned|
|LOW ENTRY FEES:||$40.00 + tax per meet
$62.00 + tax for Championships
|LOW GATE FEES:
|Adults (18 & older) – $5
Children (4 thru 17) – $3
2 and younger – FREE
WHY CHOOSE THE BARRON ACHIEVEMENT LEAGUE?
- Achievement League is a great way to introduce competitive gymnastics to the newer gymnast
- Great facility for gymnasts with balcony and floor viewing for parents
- Continuous rotations allow for efficient meets
- All gymnasts will be recognized during the awards presentation
- 4 season long competitive opportunities
- 3 Achievement Meets where gymnasts are not ranked and receive a ribbon for each event. This keeps the focus on individual accomplishments and building confidence.
- Championships concludes our season April 16 and is held in a traditional meet format: Ranking of Gymnasts – Team Competition – Trophies – Event Medals – Medals For All Gymnasts – Gymnast Gift – March In
- Gymnasts must compete in one regular season meet to be eligible for Championships
If you have any questions, please contact us at email@example.com or 314-892-6909.