WHAT IS THE BARRON ARISING STARS GYMNASTICS MEET?
- Opportunity for School Age Gymnastics girls and boys to demonstrate their class skills and routines at a gymnastics meet. (Beginner, Intermediate, Advanced Intermediate, and Advanced Levels)
- This Olympic style event will include all aspects of an official meet. Event includes opening ceremonies, judging of routines, flashing of scores, and podium award ceremony.
- Your star will execute class routines on each event in a competition style format including judging and awards.
Gymnasts will not be ranked, this is a time for athletes to shine based on individual accomplishments.
- The Arising Stars routines and skills are taught during their weekly gymnastics class.
- Camera and video are welcome during Arising Stars. For the safety of the gymnasts, no flash photography.
WHAT IS INCLUDED?
- ARISING STARS GYMNASTICS MEET – Saturday, April 8
Times will be assigned according to levels and emailed by March 10.
- TRAINING AND MEET-PREP CLINIC – Includes class routine practice and meet preparation.
Date: Friday, April 7 – 4:15 PM – 6: 15 PM or 6:30 PM – 8:30 PM
- SPECIALIZED BARRON LOGO LEOTARD
Must be ordered and sized at the front desk upon registration
- FREE ADMISSION FOR FAMILY AND FRIENDS – No tickets required
- PERSONALIZED SCORE CERTIFICATE
- ARISING STARS TROPHY – Presented to ALL athletes during award ceremony
- $98.00 + tax per gymnast (no sibling discount)
- MUST REGISTER BY WEDNESDAY, FEBRUARY 15 IF OPENINGS REMAIN. LIMITED AVAILABILITY.